Why You Should Attend the 22nd North American ISSX Meeting
This meeting will bring together individuals who are actively working on drug/ xenobiotic research in diverse fields including basic and clinical pharmacology and therapeutics, toxicology, oncology, endocrinology, physiology, biochemistry, medicinal chemistry, molecular and structural biology, and genetics. If you work in the fields of toxicology, pharmacology, or molecular biology or if you study xenobiotics, you can’t afford to miss the 22nd North American ISSX Meeting.
- Participate in your choice of multiple short courses designed to deliver a broad-based educational experience.
- Attend outstanding lectures delivered by leading scientists who will share the latest developments in their areas of research.
- Gain recognition and feedback on your research by submitting an abstract and presenting a poster.
- Avail yourself of the many opportunities for substantive conversation and networking with scientists worldwide.
- Learn more and participate in one or more of our Focus Group sessions.
- Meet with our exhibitors who will showcase the products and services that could be helpful solutions for you in your research and development.
- Engage with other new investigators in a special session designed just for you.
- Compete for prizes in the student and postdoc poster competition.
- Enjoy informal social interactions with fellow researchers, and also enjoy exploring Montreal and its historical sites, trendy shops, modern galleries, and exceptional restaurants.